About the C Spire Router
Can I buy a router from C Spire?
We don't sell routers, but 802.11ac routers are available to lease for $5 per month. You can purchase an 802.11ac wireless dongle for $80, which increases the bandwidth capability of laptops.
- R6250 Smart WiFi Router with the Netgear Genie App
- Wi-Fi AC1600 with 3x3 Simultaneous dual band technology
Router Wi-Fi Network Overview
- The router SSID or Network Name along with the password can be found on the front of the device as shown in the example.
The Netgear R6250 offers you multiple ways to access your router and home network.
Method 1: From a computer
- After connecting to the Netgear's Wi-Fi network with your computer/laptop
- Type 192.168.1.1 in your browser
- From here you can decide the method would like to use in setting up your network
Method 2: From a handheld device
- The Genie APP can be downloaded via the Google Play or the Apple App store just search Netgear Genie
- Once Downloaded connect to your Netgear Wi-Fi Network
- Enter the Network Key Password found on the front of your device
- Now open your app
- Select Login
- Username: admin
- Password: password
From here you have full control of your home network.
For detailed instructions on common requests like parental controls, dmz, or port forwarding you can visit the support page or download the manual: