Bluetooth Accessory Setup
Here are some tips for pairing your device with a Bluetooth accessory. Please first refer to the instructions that came with your accessory.
- Make sure that your Bluetooth accessory and device are in close proximity to each other (e.g., side by side).
- Make sure that your Bluetooth accessory is powered on and is fully charged or connected to power. If the accessory uses batteries, test them to see if they need to be replaced.
- Restart your Bluetooth accessory.
- Confirm that your device has the latest software version.
Android - Go to Settings > About Device > Software Update > Update Now > OK. Once complete, return to your Bluetooth setup.
iPhone - Go to Settings > General > Software Update. If there is an update available, select Install Now. Once complete, return to your Bluetooth setup.
- On your device, go to Settings > Bluetooth and confirm that Bluetooth is turned on. If you can't turn on Bluetooth or see a spinning symbol, restart your device.
- If the Bluetooth accessory appears to be paired but still doesn't work, unpair it and start over. Put the accessory back in discovery mode according to available instructions, then pair and connect it again.