Data Passes - Purchasing & Troubleshooting
A Data Pass (also called a Top Up Data Pass) is a way to purchase additional data directly from your device.
We'll send you a text message when you've used 80% of your monthly included data and again if you use all of your data for that month. At that point, you can simply use Wi-Fi until your data renews at the beginning of your next billing cycle, or you can purchase a Top Up Data Pass directly from your device.
To purchase a Data Pass, go to datapass.cspire.com from your device's browser while connected to the C Spire Network. (Turn off Wi-Fi to access the C Spire Network.) You will see how much data you've used during the current billing cycle and, from this page, you'll also be able to purchase a Data Pass.
Datapass.cspire.com is only accessible from a mobile device while on the C Spire Network. This means that if you're on Wi-Fi, you'll need to turn it off to be able to check your data usage and purchase a Data Pass. You can turn off Wi-Fi from your Settings menu.
Data Passes are available in the following increments:
- 500MB - $10
- 1GB - $15
- 3GB - $45
Select the Data Pass you would like to purchase and click "OK." You'll then receive a text message to confirm your purchase and the cost of a Data Pass will be billed to your account.
You've purchased a Data Pass but you still can't access the Internet.
- Disable Wi-Fi
- Confirm that Mobile Data is turned ON in your settings.
- Confirm that you are in an area with sufficient data coverage. Look for either "3G" or "LTE" at the top of your device's display.
- If you've performed all of these steps and you still don't have Internet access, call or text us at 611 for assistance.
You are unable to purchase a Data Pass.
- If you see the message "webpage not available," confirm that Wi-Fi is disabled and that you're connected to the C Spire Network. If this issue persists, power your device off and then back on.
- If you're on a Pay As You Go plan, confirm that you have available funds on your account to make the purchase. You can dial #PAY (that's #729) to make a payment for the amount of the pass prior to purchasing it.