Set Up Parental Control Time Limits
In this article, we walk through the steps you need to take to set up Time Limits on your C Spire Set Top Box (STB).
C Spire's Parental Control system provides you with the ability to set up Time Limits across all channels to restrict the hours that your kids can access TV. By enabling these controls, you can prevent your kids from watching TV at late-night hours or outside of the screen time limits you set within your home.
Setting up Parental Control Time Limits are easy. Follow these steps to set up Channel Locks on your Set Top Box:
- Using your C Spire Remote Control, navigate using the following buttons: MENU > SETTINGS > PARENTAL > Edit Times
- You will be prompted to enter in your Parental Control 'Ratings PIN.' Enter your PIN and click OK. (Learn how to set up your pin.)
- Add a restricted time period using the GREEN Button. Use the Left / Right and Up/Down arrow keys to change the intervals.
- Click OK to save an entry.
- Repeat the steps to set up multiple days.
Once a time limit has been added, anyone who tries to watch TV during that time period will need to enter the Parental Controls PIN to view.