- Will the other lines be able to add more data? No. Only the Authorized Data Manager may add additional data.
- Can you set a limit on the amount of data on each line? Unfortunately, no. However, the Authorized Data Manager has full control to add additional data if needed. You may want to consider switching that high data user on your account to their own individual data plan.
- Will I be charged overages? Nope! That's the great news about C Spire! You are in complete control of your monthly charges! If you run out of data before your billing cycle is over, simply have the Authorized Data Manager visit datapass.cspire.com to top of your data.
- How will pro-ration work? When you are changing your data from one amount to another, you are not given a prorated credit for any unused data. Be sure to use all of your data before changing to a larger plan. Any unused data will be lost at the time of the GB change.
- Who will be notified about data usage and top-up passes? Only the Authorized Data Manager will be notified when the data is used.
- Is my line the primary line on the acct? In order to determine if your line is the Authorized Data Manager, visit datapass.cspire.com from your mobile device while connected to the C Spire Network. If you are given the option to add top-up passes or change your data amount available, you are the Authorized Data Manager. If you can only view the amount of data remaining, you are only a user on the account and are not able to make any changes.
- Is there a way to divide up the data between the lines? Unfortunately not. With you being on a Shared Data plan, the total amount of data will be shared between all devices.
- Are the other lines able to see the activity of the other lines in the My Account section of cspire.com? No. Your online account shows the total amount of data remaining for all subscriptions. A breakdown of each individual's data usage is listed on your monthly billing statement.
- Can anyone purchase top up passes? No. Only the Authorized Data Manager may purchase top up passes.
- How can I ration out bytes or stop a certain user from using all the bytes? Unfortunately, we are unable to split the data among certain users when on a Shared Data plan. If you have a user that seems to be using all of the data, you may want to consider switching that high data user on your account to their own individual data plan.
- How can I check the data for each individual line? When I check the usage, all lines show the same number. Unfortunately, your online account shows the total amount of data remaining for all subscriptions. A breakdown of each individual's data usage is listed on your monthly billing statement. If you'd like a break down today, feel free to give us a call or text at 611 from your C Spire device and we will be glad to help!