Managing Your C Spire Fiber Account Online
Setting up your C Spire Fiber online account not only lets you view and pay your bill, and update your plan/features, but it also gives you access to all of the features and applications available with your video services, like TV Everywhere (including HBO GO, NFL Network and more) for your mobile devices. You'll use your C Spire account username and password to access these mobile video services.
But, first things first ...
Before setting up your online account, you'll need two things: 1) your C Spire Fiber account number and 2) the last four digits of the account holder's Social Security Number (SSN). You can find your account number written in the Start Up Guide you received during installation.
Setting up your online account
The next set of instructions will differ a bit based on the type of service you already have. Click the statement that applies to you to continue.
- I'm a C Spire Wireless customer and I manage my C Spire account online.
- I'm a C Spire Wireless customer but I don't manage my C Spire account online.
- I do not have C Spire Wireless service.
Viewing your C Spire Fiber bill for the first time
To view your C Spire Fiber bill for the first time, you'll need to enter the CPNI PIN you selected during installation. This PIN was written in the Start Up Guide for your convenience. You'll only need to enter the PIN once.
Paying your C Spire Fiber bill
Learn about all of the convenient ways to pay your C Spire Fiber bill.
I'm a C Spire Wireless customer and I manage my C Spire account online.
If you already have C Spire Wireless service and manage your account online, all you need to do is link your C Spire Fiber account to your existing wireless account. You can then use your existing cspire.com username and password for both services.
- Sign in to your online wireless account. Remember that your username and password are case sensitive.
- At the top of the page, click "Link to manage your fiber account."
- In the popup box, enter your C Spire Fiber account number and the last four digits of the account holder's SSN.
- Receive confirmation that your wireless and fiber accounts are linked and you're receiving the $10/month fiber discount for having both services.
- You can now access both your wireless and fiber accounts by signing in with your existing username and password.
I'm a C Spire Wireless customer but I don't manage my C Spire account online.
If you're a C Spire Wireless customer but your don't manage your account online, this is a perfect time to set up your online account. You can register to access both your wireless and fiber accounts at the same time.
I do not have C Spire Wireless service.
If you're a C Spire Fiber-only customer, it's easy to register to manage your account online.
When you get to the registration page, you'll start by entering your mobile number. (This does not need to be a C Spire number.) We need your mobile number because, at the end of the registration process, we'll text you a four-digit PIN. You'll need to enter the PIN to complete your account registration.
Don't forget that you'll need to enter your C Spire Fiber account number and the last four digits of the account holder's Social Security Number.
After entering your contact and account information, you'll receive a text message with a four-digit PIN. Enter this PIN to verify your account information and finalize account registration.
Please note: When you sign in to manage your account, your username and password are case sensitive, so enter them exactly as you did during this registration.