No Picture on One or More Channels
CHECK THE SET-TOP BOX
- First, check your set-top box (STB) to ensure that all cords going from the STB to the wireless router are secure.
- If all of the cords are secure, try rebooting your STB by unplugging each cord/cable and plugging it back in the same location. Start with the power cord first—unplug it both from the STB and the power outlet. It could take up to five minutes for the STB to power up completely.
- Now, check the status lights on the front of the STB.
If you don't see any lights on the front of the device, confirm the outlet has power by plugging in a lamp or other device. If you've confirmed that the outlet has power but there are still no lights on the front of your STB, please call us at 1-855-Get100x (438-1009) because it's possible that the device needs to be replaced.
- If you see the status lights, check the Residential Gateway next.
CHECK THE REMOTE CONTROL
- Confirm that the correct input is selected. Press the Input button on your Backlit/1st Gen remote or Willow/2nd Gen remote slowly and change the input until you see a picture.
- If that doesn't work, try programming your remote to work with your TV again.
- If you still don't see a picture, please call us at 1-855-Get100x (438-1009) for assistance.