Device Lock Removal (LG)
LG devices use Google's Android Device Manager. However, some LG devices with specific software versions also have a second security feature using McAfee Mobile Security.
How to remove a Google account from your device:
- Open the Settings menu on your device
- Under "Accounts," touch the name of the account you want to remove.
- If you're using a Google account, touch Google and then the account.
- Touch the menu icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Touch Remove account
How to completely remove and deactivate a device from your McAfee Mobile Security account:
IMPORTANT: After performing these steps, your personal data, including any backups of your device data, will be removed from your Mobile Security account, and cannot be recovered.
- Log in to http://home.mcafee.com with your McAfee account
- Click My Account
- Click the device that you want to deactivate
- Click Transfer, remove or reinstall
- Click Remove